Cap Table ManagementFundsition
This ‘must have’ service is simple and easy to use
FREE for 20 and under shareholders – Get Started Now!
It’s never too early in the process of building a company to start managing your capitalisation table (otherwise known as a cap table). It’s a detailed document recording all of the information regarding shareholders and the equity owned in the company, a well-managed cap table will become essential to long term success. Even if you’re thinking that your company does not need to keep such detailed records early on, understanding its importance may change your mind. So what are the benefits:
- Free for 20 and under shareholders – get started now, see below!
- An easy to use centralised platform that verifies a company
- Shareholder records are easily kept up to date
- Cap table at a glance
- Document storage
- Calendar for key company meetings
- Brings a level of professionalism and compliance to your company
- You are prepared for future funding
- Ultimately saves time, money and resources, both now and into the future
- Your data is safe and secure
- Once investors are KYC verified, their equity shareholding is digitised (Tokenised) and sits on KoreChain – contact us to learn more
It’s has other valuable functions
- As secondary trading draws closer, your digitised assets will be ready via KoreChain
- The platform also manages:
- Promissory Notes
- Investor relations: e voting and more
- ASIC integration for updating ASIC’s records
The KoreChain is a private and permissioned blockchain built on Hyperledger Fabric, it goes beyond the usual blockchain capabilities such as distributed ledger, cryptography, and consensus.
Hyperledger Fabric is an open source enterprise grade permissioned distributed ledger technology (DLT) platform.
Distributed Ledger Technology based on blockchain is fundamentally the biggest disrupter of the private capital markets in history. The technology ensures immutable data that, for the first time in private capital markets, allows trusted parties to rely on the information provided to them once it is on the ledger.
The technology does not remove the trusted parties we currently have today, such as the lawyers, share registries, board of directors, auditors, and regulators. The technology brings them all together to create a more efficient capital markets process, allowing companies to drastically reduce processing times, costs, and increase compliance throughout the lifecycle of the securities.
Register to get started
Simply register and get started right now for free with 20 or less shareholders. If you have more or need ASIC integration or investor relations, then let’s chat to understand your requirements.
How does it work?
To get started with 10 or less shareholders, simply register and then go to the dashboard to fill out your company details. From there, you can start on the cap table and review the other functions.
If you would like to support in uploading your data or want to learn more, then please book an appointment with us.