Digital Cap Table – RegistryFundsition
This FREE ‘must have’ service is simple and easy to use
Register to get started now!
It’s never too early in the process of building a company to start managing the capitalisation table (otherwise known as a cap table). It’s a detailed platform recording all of the information regarding shareholders and the equity owned in the company, a well-managed cap table will become essential to long term success. Even if you’re thinking that your company does not need to keep such detailed records early on, understanding its importance may change your mind. So what are the benefits:
- An easy to use centralised digital platform that verifies a company
- Shareholder records are easily kept up to date
- Shareholders are notified and can manage their own personalised dashboard and include their own companies
- Cap table at a glance
- Document storage
- Calendar for key company meetings
- Brings a level of professionalism and compliance to your company
- You are prepared for future funding
- Ultimately saves time, money and resources, both now and into the future
- Your data is safe and secure
- Once investors are KYC/AML verified, their securities can be digitised
It’s has other valuable functions
- As secondary trading draws closer, your digitised securities will be ready
- The platform also manages:
- Promissory Notes
- Investor relations: e voting and more
- ASIC integration for updating ASIC’s records (coming shortly)
Register to get started & how it works
To get started now with 20 or less shareholders, simply register and watch the video tutorial below.
If you would like to support in uploading your data or want to learn more, then please book an appointment with us.