YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
Preparing for a capital raising can seem quite daunting, whether you decide to utilise Equity Crowdfunding or s708(1) or s708(8) (click here for details), there is a lot to consider. The old saying of businesses don’t plan to fail, but fail to plan is true, we certainly see this a lot.
If you’re serious about growth and taking on investor funding so your business can achieve its full potential, then it’s all about the preparation, below are some key points to consider:
- Is my business currently investible?
- Am I ready to take on investors?
- Do I have my Cap Table in order?
- Equity Crowdfunding or a Wholesale Offer (s708)?
- Is my business ready with its:
- Business plan
- Growth strategy and deployment of capital
- Finances and financial modelling
- Corporate structure
- Marketing plan
So you can better understand what might be required for your business, we recommend that you have a free, no obligation chat with our key business advisor, please book a session below or simply contact us via the form.